How to Keep Your Hair Looking Great in 6 Easy Ways To Accessorize your Hair
People tend to be very busy that they barely even have time to care for their hair. You go to work by simply running a comb through your hair or tie it in a ponytail and think it’s already okay. On the contrary, other people will say otherwise.
Dry, dull, and frizzy hair is something that won’t go unnoticed. You’ll be embarrassed if a friend or officemate will tell you to do something with your hair. To avoid attracting attention to your lifeless hair, you should know how to keep it looking great.
How to Keep Your Hair Looking Great
1. Use the ideal shampoo. Hairs vary that’s why manufacturers of hair care products come up with different shampoos to suit all hair types. If you have dry hair, there’s a bottle out there that contains ingredients to make it shiny and smooth. The same goes for other types.
2. Wash with tepid or cold water. Avoid using hot water since it strips the hair’s natural oils. Instead, use tepid or cold water to ensure that your hair stays silky and naturally shiny once it dried.
3. Get a hair cut regularly. Your hair grows about half an inch every month. To prevent split ends and keep your hair healthy, a regular visit to your stylist is a must. Have a haircut at least every 6 weeks.
4. Protect your hair from the sun. The harmful ultraviolet rays can damage your hair. Try using a shampoo that provides sun protection or better yet, bring an umbrella or cover your hair with a scarf when going outdoors.
5. Pamper your hair. Your tresses need some pampering too and to do this, you have to brush it for around 100 strokes especially before going to bed. This makes your hair tangle-free while the gentle brushing also massages your scalp and promotes healthy hair growth.
6. Say no to chlorinated water. Sometimes, the temptation is too much that you simply can’t help yourself but take a dive into that crystal clear swimming pool. Chlorinated water is one thing you have to avoid since it can dry your hair and cause it to have uneven color. Therefore, it’s strongly advised to use a hair conditioner after swimming.
So say goodbye to dull, lifeless hair. Follow the tips above and you’re on your way to having that great looking hair you want!